WIG CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Before you wash, make sure you carefully detangle the hair. Start from ends, holding the midsection to decrease shedding. Use extra care when coming close to the lace to avoid tearing.
- Using lukewarm water, rinse from roots to ends. Do not soak as this can lead to tangling.
- Using a sulphate free nourishing shampoo, distribute a 10c piece size amount evenly throughout the hair.
- Use gentle circular motions to clean the cap.
- Rinse with cool water.
- Apply conditioner from mid-shaft to the ends. Leave in for a few minutes before rinsing. Do NOT apply conditioner to the root. If dry or damaged, use a deep conditioner/mask.
- Using lukewarm water, rinse the hair letting the water flow in the same direction of the hair to avoid tangling. Squeeze and press the hair; do NOT wring. Towel blot to remove excess water.
- Gently brush. You can let your unit air dry to avoid heat damage or you can blow dry with a round brush - ensuring you use heat protection
- Use a heat protectant product prior to using any hot tools on the unit. Use hot tools at a low to medium setting.
- Deep condition the unit when extra care is needed
STORAGE FOR YOUR WIG
Wig stands are ideal to store wigs as it prevents knotting. However not everyone has the space so packaged with your L&L wig is a silk bag. We recommend you gently brush your wig, loosely braid and store in the provided silk bag for storage.
Sunlight and heat will dull the color of your wig and break down the hair fibers that could potentially cause shedding of your unit. Storing your wig in a cool, dry area helps prevent this and prolongs the life of your lace wig.