OUR 5X5 CLOSURE BOB PROMOTION
Choose any of the 9 colour designs pictured, your desired cap size and how you'd like her styled. This bob promotion uses our 5X5 beginner closure cap (see last slide of photos for cap construction in a 150% density for a lightweight and natural feel. The length used for this promotion is 4.5 inches from the nape/neck as pictured in the KOKO design. Our transparent Swiss lace is used.
BEGINNER CLOSURE WIG
- Can be parted in the middle or slightly to either side of the middle (not deep side parts)
- 5X5 lace section
- No ear tabs or full hair line, lace only from temple to temple
- Beginner friendly, easy to throw on and go/easy to install glueless
- Transparent lace
- Features our exclusive 10A grade luxurious bundles sewn in
- Natural 5 inch backward parting from front hairline
- Sewn weft tracks through the entire sides and back of unit
- Clips, combs and glue-less band sewn
- Due to the nature of closure caps being 80% elasticated cap and 20% lace - they are a snugger fit - we recommend sizing up for closure wigs if you are in between sizes
Please note that whilst we style cut your bob on a canvas head sized appropriately for the wig cap size your order (S-21.5”, M-22.5”, L-23.5”) our canvas heads don’t take into consideration the flatter & rounder sections of each individual’s head which equates to a perfected style cut to suit your head shape. Some graduation may occur due to this.
OUR WIGS FEATURE BLEACHED KNOTS. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO REQUEST OTHERWISE PLEASE ADD 'WITHOUT BLEACHED KNOTS' TO YOUR ORDER NOTES IN THE CART SECTION.
Please allow 10-15 business days for your wig to be made. After the 10-15 business days your wig will then be express posted to you. Our shipping is worldwide, free and fully insured.
If you have any questions in regards to wig construction, processing time or shipping feel free to send a message to our customer support:
***COLOUR DISCLAIMER: PLEASE NOTE THAT THE COLOUR OF YOUR WIG MAY VARY, DESPITE EVERY EFFORT TO PROVIDE ACCURATE IMAGES OF EACH UNIT, PHONES AND COMPUTER SCREENS CANNOT BE RELIED UPON TO ACCURATELY REPRESENT COLOURS.***